Credo is a team of strategic thinkers.
We work for Chief Executives and their Boards, and for the investment and private equity community. We are differentiated by our market expertise and by the way that we work.
Our market expertise gives us a real understanding of strategic issues, business and operating models, and the dynamics of our clients and their end markets. Our advice is grounded in this knowledge. We have particular expertise in four key areas:
- Credo is the leading strategy consulting firm in the Business & Support Services marketplace
- We have a growing presence in the Transport & Logistics marketplace
- We have a long established and successful practice in the Telecommunications & IT Services marketplace
- We help a broad range of clients in the Health & Social Care marketplace
Our role is to help senior management make and implement better strategic decisions and our clients have strong and consistent views on what is required from us to make this happen:
- Market expertise supported by rigorous analysis to build a reliable fact base
- Insight into customer needs, market dynamics and competitive advantage
- Effective structure and challenge in decision making
- Intensity and commitment to drive implementation
We work hard to meet these requirements and our clients say the way that we work makes us different. We invite you look at some of our client testimonials.
We offer a focused set of strategic advisory and support capabilities. We concentrate on the things we are good at and will turn down assignments if we believe we are not the best people to take on the work.